Saturday, March 6, 2010

on vacation

I'm currently on hiatus until the 22nd of March. Since my husband just returned home from a long d*ployment, we're enjoying much needed family time until he has to head back to work.

I'm excited about the warmer weather and beautiful flowers that are starting to show up. Winter is definitely not fun for a photographer, I hate being stuck inside!!

If you're in the Bossier City- Shreveport area, please consider me for any spring family or children's portraits in the upcoming months! Pricing is available upon request until my website is officially up and running!

Thanks so much to the amazing friends and family who have stuck by me and encouraged me these past months! I hope you'll continue to let me photograph your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment