Saturday, January 22, 2011

Little Monkey ::Bossier City newborn photographer::

Remember little Andrew? My first birth client is now two! weeks old! And the weather finally cooperated for us to do his newborn pictures! But Mr. Andrew had other ideas, and wanted to make sure I really worked hard today.

We spent a good three hours soothing, feeding, burping, rocking, swaying, turning up the heat, changing him (and all the blankets because he also thought I needed to do laundry tonight on all of my prop blankets ;) )... until we finally gave up and did family stuff first with his precious parents and sweet grandparents...

and then when that was done, he passed out. So for fifteen minutes, I raced the clock to get everything done before he could wake up!!

Enjoy your sneak peek P family- your little monkey is precious and I've been so thrilled to follow him from when he was just a sweet baby bump to his birth day till now! Thank you for including me in your journey!!

fb5

fb3

fb4


fb6

fb2

22/365

fb7

No comments:

Post a Comment