Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Beautiful mama to {almost} three boys ::Shreveport maternity photographer::

This is the maternity session I've been waiting on for about...9 months. Lindsey is one of my best friends and such a sweet and fabulous person, and also one of my first clients :) See how much her family has grown?? {And excuse the fact that I didn't know how to properly websize files back then!! They also appear here}

Anywho- she is such a beautiful person inside and out and I cannot wait to meet sweet Bennett! I'll be there for it- I'm beyond excited that I'll be photographing his birth!! This session was a lot of fun and I just LOVE how it turned out. Thanks for trusting me to take your family's pictures for so long :) I just love y'all! And see Mr. C....wasn't it worth it to hike into the field? We weren't crazy after all right?! ;)

blog3

fb2

blog4

blog2

fb1

blog6

blog5

2 comments:

  1. Mr. C says it was totally worth braving the rattlesnakes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the field location and that yummy golden light! I bet your friend is thrilled with these!

    ReplyDelete