Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Welcome Home! ::Shreveport lifestyle photographer::

I didn't expect this homecoming session to be so emotional, but I couldn't help crying. It was just beautiful. And I'm so happy for this family to be reunited even briefly. And so thankful for your service to our country J!


We started out on pins and needles, the anticipation filled the air...

blog11

Waiting...
blog13

blog14

Checking to see if Daddy's plane had landed yet...
blog12

Finally! Running to meet Daddy!

blog10

So so proud of Daddy!

221/365

blog7

blog6

blog8

blog3

blog4

blog


Headed home to enjoy much deserved family time!
blog5

Today was just wonderful, I loved capturing this special moment and I loved hearing others in the airport thanking J and the other soldiers for their service. Appreciation. I am so happy that others shared it and I know I felt so much gratitude towards them for everything they have done and will keep on doing.

blog15

I love living in America and all that means, it's truly the home of the free because of the brave.

1 comment: