Monday, August 22, 2011

Bennett at seven days new. ::Bossier City newborn photographer::

I am so in love with Mr. Bennett. Even though he refused to sleep for me unless his mama was within arms reach....(mama's boy already and I mean that as a huge compliment, I love snuggly boys that love their mama's). This session didn't go as we maybe originally planned but I really love the moments we captured anyways.

Bennett's mama is such a sweet dear friend and she's pretty handy with her camera too (though she doesn't always like to admit it) so I know I'll see plenty of her pictures of him after we move, and of his two fabulous big brothers. I'll be headed back over for a few family shots this weekend and I'll share more of those later. I'm going to miss them all so much but I'm so thankful for the years I've had watching her family grow!

Enough sappiness. Onto the cute baby and beautiful mama! (and daddy- he's not too shabby looking himself!)

blog3


blog2

blog

This rocker is from his daddy's family, so his very own daddy was rocked in it as a baby. I love when families find unique "props" that have such a special meaning to them!

fb3


 blog4

blog5

fb2

fb1


feet_filtered

No comments:

Post a Comment