Sunday, August 21, 2011

So serious ::Bossier City children's photographer::

Little Andrew was so serious! (I've had quite a few little ones lately that haven't been quite sure what to think about pictures!) I can't get over how big Andrew is, he was my first birth client.
And is definitely bigger than he was when we last met.

I'm quite sad that his sweet family has moved since I did this session. Gotta love the Air Force! I know his mama will keep me updated on Andrew though, I will always feel a special connection to him since I met him when he was born (well, almost!). Here's your sneak peek! And thanks for letting me capture so many special moments for your family! I'll miss you guys!!

blog2

blog

blog3

blog5

blog4

We did get a few grins out of him...

fb

fb3
I just love how wise he looks, it reminds me of this picture...

fb1

No comments:

Post a Comment