Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Beautiful E family ::Columbus, MS family photographer::

When I photographed one of my best friend's family in late October, we had no idea the storm that was brewing in her life. Less than a month after these pictures were taken, my sweet dear friend was diagnosed with breast cancer at age 28. Her daughter is the same age as my Ellie. They have been friends before birth. Happily, she is on the road to healing. She had a double mastectomy last week and today got the best news, her biopsy on the lymph nodes was clear! You can follow her amazing journey at her blog "Fight Like a Girl!"

She has the most amazing faith and is truly an inspiration to me in so many ways, not just in this fight with cancer. She is one of the most beautiful people, inside and out. I hate that we had to move right in the midst of her surgery/recovery, and I'd like nothing more than to hang out with her in a few weeks when she starts chemo...laughing about the craziness of our two year old daughters, drinking lattes and eating nutella. But, I know that with God and her positive attitude she will beat cancer and I hope I'll be photographing her beautiful family for many years to come.

BLOG

BLOG2

BWBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment