Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Catching up.

blog7

What's going on??? Did I miss something??


With the holidays {and the move} I got a little behind on blogging. That and I didn't want to spoil anyone's Christmas cards by posting their sneak peeks :) So I'll be posting past sessions in the next few days. Keep an eye out! I've been dying to share these beautiful families!

In case you missed the news, Elizabeth Behm Photography is now located in Columbus, Mississippi. I'm available to travel to Tuscaloosa, Alabama fairly frequently too. I'm excited to see what this new year and fresh start bring! Be sure to share my page with anyone you think might be interested in custom portraits!

Also I'm starting year three of my Project 365, it gets updated daily here, so be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment